In order to accommodate our authors, WCCI 2020 will be providing the ability for accepted authors to present their work through an interactive online platform. These presentations will be made available to all paid attendees and will allow accepted papers to be published in IEEE Xplore. More information regarding this will be made available via the WCCI 2020 website, by April 20th.Registration Fees:
The Organizing Committee will be making a final determination on new, reduced registration fees, and will also be communicating this via the conference website, by April 20th.
Registration Deadline Extension:
We are aware that some authors may be experiencing delays and challenges with making registration payments, for example, due to institutions being temporarily closed. Thus, the Organizing Committee has made the decision to extend the final paper submission deadline and early registration deadline for authors to May 15, 2020.
With Best Regards,
WCCI 2020 General Chairs
Amir Hussain, Marios Polycarpou, Xin Yao
Please read the following information before beginning registration:
- Each regular registration includes attendance to all technical sessions, including tutorials, workshops, panels, welcome reception, coffee breaks, and banquet.
- Each student registration includes all of the items in regular registration
- To qualify for the student rate, students are required to provide a copy of a valid ID that certifies their full-time student status (certificate template) by uploading a PDF copy through registration online.
- An accepted paper will be published in the proceedings only if the final camera-ready version is accompanied by the payment of at least one regular registration (IEEE/INNS Member or Non-Member) for one of the authors(even if all authors of the paper are students, i.e., a student registration does not cover any papers).
- No accepted paper is included in the Proceedings without the payment of the required registration fee.
Each regular registration covers a maximum of two papers. Presentation of a third paper will incur a charge of $200 USD.
- The page limit for each paper is eight. Up to two additional pages will be permitted for an additional charge of $100 USD each page.
- Cancellation Policy: Refund (less $150 USD for handling charge) will be provided for cancellation requests received by June 1st, 2020. Refund will NOT be provided for cancellation after this date.
- IEEE/INNS reserves the right to exclude a paper from distribution after the conference, including IEEE/INNS Xplore® Digital Library, if the paper is not presented by the author at the conference. Additional details can be found at: https://www.ieee.org/conferences_events/conferences/organizers/handling_nonpresented_papers.html
- If you encounter any problem/question with the registration of your papers, please contact WCCI 2020 Conference Management (email@example.com).
IEEE CIS Membership
IEEE WCCI 2020 Registration Fees *
Amount in USD *
|IEEE/INNS Student Member||
|IEEE/INNS Life Member||