22 Dec 2019 Special Session & Workshop Proposals Deadline
22 Dec 2019 Competition and Tutorial Proposals Deadline
15 Jan 2020
30 Jan 2020 Paper Submission Deadline
(this is the final paper submission deadline and no further extension will be given)
15 Mar 2020 Paper Acceptance Notification Date
15 April 2020 Final Paper Submission and Early Registration Deadline
19-24 July 2020 IEEE WCCI 2020, Glasgow, Scotland, UK
Please read the following paper submission guidelines before submitting your papers:
- Paper submission deadline: January 30, 2020 (24:00 EST)
- Each paper should have 6 to maximum 8 pages, including figures, tables, and references. A maximum of two extra pages per paper is allowed (i.e, up to 10 pages), at an additional charge of $100 USD per extra page.
- All papers must be submitted through the IEEE WCCI 2020 online submission system. For special session papers, please select the respective special session title under the list of research topics in the submission system.
- In order for your papers to be included in the congress program and in the proceedings, final accepted papers must be submitted, and the corresponding registration fees must be paid by April15, 2020 (24:00 EST).
- IEEE WCCI 2020 will present the Best Overall Paper Awards and the Best Student Paper Awards to recognize outstanding papers published in each of the three conference proceedings (IJCNN 2020, FUZZ-IEEE 2020, IEEE CEC 2020). The awards will be judged by an Awards Committee and the recipient of each award will be given a certificate of the award and a cash prize to be presented during the conference banquet at IEEE WCCI 2020.
If you encounter any problems with the submission of your papers, please contact the relevant conference chairs.
Paper submission is open! Click on the links below to submit a paper to one of the conferences:
LaTeX and Word Templates
To help ensure correct formatting, please use the IEEE style files for conference proceedings as a template for your submission. These include LaTeX and Word style files.
Violations of any of the above paper specifications may result in rejection of your paper.
LaTeX Template Instructions (PDF, 63 KB) [Be sure to use the template’s conference mode.]
Manuscript Style Information
- Only papers in PDF format will be accepted.
- Paper Size: US letter.
- Paper Length: Each paper should have 6 to MAXIMUM 8 pages, including figures, tables and references. A maximum of two extra pages per paper is allowed (i. e., up to 10 pages), at an additional charge of $100 USD per extra page.
- Paper Formatting: double column, single spaced, #10 point Times Roman font.
Margins: Left, Right, and Bottom: 0.75″ (19mm). The top margin must be 0.75″ (19 mm), except for the title page where it must be 1″ (25 mm).
- No page numbers please. We will insert the page numbers for you.
Note: Violations of any of the above specifications may result in rejection of your paper.